Ensuring SUA's Long-Term Success
Many of you desire to leave a lasting legacy to ensure that Soka University of America flourishes for the next 100, 500 or 1,000 years. So when you wanted to make sure that the work you supported during your lifetime would be continued well into the future, we listened. We have turned this idea into a real possibility.
To honor those of you who would like to include Soka University of America in your estate plans, the university has established the Legacy Society. The Legacy Society encourages donors to think beyond their lifespan to make certain that the mission and vision of Soka University of America will continue and thrive.
To gain membership in the SUA Legacy Society, simply notify the university about your gift intention of $5,000 or more. The most fulfilling benefit of becoming a member of the Legacy Society is the satisfaction of knowing your legacy gift will affect the future of Soka University of America and, in doing so, the future of the world.
There are several ways you can include SUA in your estate plans:
- Making a bequest through your will or revocable trust
- Naming Soka University of America as a beneficiary of an IRA or other retirement plan
- Making Soka University of America a remainder beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable gift annuity
- Establishing a charitable lead trust designating the charitable distribution to Soka University of America
- Making Soka University of America the owner of a paid-in-full insurance policy or the beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Arranging for a retained life estate which enables you to donate your home today to Soka University of America and live in it for the remainder of your life
For more information please contact Linda Kennedy, Directory of Philanthropy, at 949-480-4072 or email@example.com.